Hello from Sarah!
This is the Final Test that you must complete in order to get a Certificate of Completion from the College.
- ENTER YOUR NAME - otherwise I will not know who took the test:)
- This Test will be open for 48 hours after the last live class/Module 5.
- You have as much time as you need to complete it (within the 48 hours).
- You can only take the Test 1 time.
- If you answer the question correctly, it will tell you.
- If you answer the question incorrectly, it will allow for multiple attempts.
- Results will be emailed directly to you via the email address you input at the top of the Test.
- Results will also be sent to me.
New Jersey's medical marijuana program started in this year: ____________.
Which of the following is NOT TRUE about Jake Honig's Law?
The goal of the human body's endocannabinoid system is to:
THC and CBD mimic the body’s natural cannabinoids (endocannabinoids).
Approximately how many patients are now enrolled in the NJMMP?
What does it mean for an ATC to be “Vertically Integrated”?
In order to become a registered NJMMP patient, one must:
The _____________ oversees the medical marijuana program in New Jersey right now.
The Cannabis Regulatory Commission is comprised of how many members?
CBD is psychoactive and THC is not.
In order to register as a Caregiver, you must undergo a background check.
If an individual's doctor is not registered with the program, what is the best recommendation to give that person if they are interested in registering with the MMP?
CB1 Receptors are located:
The following conditions qualify for the medical marijuana program in NJ:
Cannabis extracts are created:
Phytochemicals found in cannabis, like terpenes and flavonoids, are responsible for what?
THC and CBD interact differently with the ECS by means of:
The “Entourage Effect” is:
Which of the following would be a common differentiating feature from NJ dispensary to NJ dispensary?
Dispensary employees are commonly expected to:
The current maximum 30 day purchase allotment (excluding terminally ill patients) that an NJMMP patient can receive for cannabis is:
Which of the following methods of administration will NOT induce any type of euphoric effect:
Medical cannabis has been proven to cure which of the following qualifying conditions:
Today, there is some Federal protection for State legal cannabis businesses.